Friday, November 30, 2012

Analysis of Project in the Real World

I think in the real world that this project would do really good if they are willing to change up there demographics. Just because of the simple fact that more younger people who are trying to lose weight are hitting the gym more. If they added in some more social networking that would be perfect for themJust some people just by seeing things online might want to try that product. I think the approach that I made towards this works perfectly in the fact that I know what a lot of people like me are doing and that’s loosing weight or staying healthy.  Then that we can expand this advertisement out to then doing commercials and seeing how far those go. Because we want to cater to a lot of people not some people but every one. That’s why I think this project would do perfect in a magazine  Taking it back to the start it all starts with the little things but you have to passionate about it.  Then that we can expand this advertisment out to then doing commercials and seeing how far those go. Because we want to cater to a lot of people not some people but every one. That’s why I think this project would do perfect in a magizine. Taking it back to the start it all starts with the little things but you have to passionate about it.  I think the approach I took with my promotions and having stands at marathons and parks to give out shirts and yoga pants will be the best way to convince the consumer.  I think the best way to advertise will be in popular woman magazines such as fitness ones and fashion ones because that will give the most exposure instead of billboards with limited viewers.  With a billboard theres no guarantee that everyone is going to look at it, comprehend it, or even pay attention to it.  I think with these approaches and give aways we will do great with business.

"A campaign must have visual impact, whether a visual surprise, graphic interest, visual drama, or a breakthrough appearance. A creative approach in advertising must be appropriate for the product or service, and it must communicate and enhance the client's message—form follows function." (Landa, R. (2010). Advertising by Design: Generating and Designing Creative Ideas Across Media. Wiley Chapter 10 Page 204)

No comments:

Post a Comment