Friday, December 14, 2012

EOC Week 9: Final Evaluation


Overall I enjoyed the classroom experience and feel I have the complete understanding of the fundamentals of advertising.  Since I have had Pinto for a previous class I knew what to expect from his course and his lectures.  I feel the objectives for this class is attainable as long as you pay attention, show up to class, and do your work.  Nothing is ever just sprung on you where you are lost and don’t know what to do.  The class lectures and reading lead up to our assignments, which to me really helped a lot with the full understanding.  As far as my performance in this class I feel I stayed on track and followed along very well.  I have followed along with class lectures, reading on my own, and my blog. The only part that was tough for me was staying up to date with my tweets.  It would usually slip my mind to tweet everyday so there were times where I would do a few a day or have to catch myself up at the end of the week, but I still got myself caught up regardless I made sure not to fall behind. Taking in to consideration the points I have earned on the above grade break down I feel I deserve a letter C grade.  Being that I had to leave early on week 8 for a work event and I couldn’t do the EOC since I was not in class, That kind of put me behind on my blog.  I as well missed class for week 10 because I was extremely ill and I called the school to inform Pinto that I could not come to class.  Being that I was as well late with some of my tweets I feel I deserve a 70% in this class, I still did my work, caught up with my tweets, and stayed on top of my blog for the days I was here in class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment